Tuesday, October 23, 2007

So i haven't been the best at keeping up with my blogs, but from here on out i am going to make a conscious effort to blog more often.
Today's class was awesome! i loved seeing everyone's photos and how differently we all perceived the assignment and took such different photos. It was amazing how some of the groups of pictures had themes that the photographer hadn't even realized.
With my photos, i was overall pleased with how they came out. I want to try to focus on more objects other than nature and try to incorporate people in them as well.
From looking at all the photos today, I realized that the most obscure pictures were the ones that grabbed my eye and looked professional. Also, the pictures that all had a central focus were my favorite as welll, i don't necessarily like the pictures that have to much going on.
On another note, besides looking at everyone elses photos, I had so much fun developing my own! It was exciting to put my blank sheet of photo paper into the developer to see how my picture would come out! Of course, it was also a bit discouraging when it was out of focus or not the right color, but it was a fun challenge to overcome in order to fix them!
After developing my first pictures, I have a much better idea of what kind of pictures I want to try to produce and think this light assignment is going to be great to try to produce.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

That's great. I appreciate the feedback and enthusiasm you gave your classmates last night. I hope you felt that you got productive feedback in return.